Now is a great time to join us at the Health Data Analytics Institute. You’ll be part of a team that is bringing pragmatic, practical AI to the problems plaguing healthcare. We are committed to making an impact in the lives of patients and their families. We have a big vision and huge potential.
We are looking for a passionate and self-motivated Product Manager with population health experience to join our Product team. As a critically important part of our future success, you will directly help to shape our population health product strategy. You will collect and synthesize inputs from customers, users, experts, and others to define product requirements and maintain an ongoing list of product enhancements for our population health product. You will participate, at a detailed level, in the user interface design, requirements definition, and authoring of specifications. You will interact frequently with the software development and data science teams to provide business and product leadership throughout the design, build, and launch processes, with a focus on population health and payer market needs.
This full-time position reports to the VP Customer Engagement and Marketing and works closely with the Senior Product Manager. The position is based in Dedham, MA located directly on I-95 and a short walk to the Dedham Corp Commuter Rail – 20 minutes from Back Bay and South Station.
IN THIS ROLE YOU WILL:
- Help shape and develop short, medium, and long-term product roadmap and release schedules related to population health
- Guide the execution of the product roadmap and release – conceptualizing, defining, prioritizing, and shipping features and products to further the needs of our users and the business in the population health sector
- Work closely with external partners, including clinicians, c-suite, and others to inform product ideas and test out concepts at all stages of product development
- Work closely with the internal stakeholders to coordinate the collection, description, analysis, and prioritization of product requirements and requests for new product functionality
- Create detailed product requirements based on customer and industry research. Ensure that requirements that have a regulatory component are thoroughly and sustainably tested
- Define and execute pilots at customer sites to demonstrate value propositions in real-world settings
- Work with a cross-functional team consisting of Data Scientists, Engineering, Sales, Finance, Operations, Customer Support and other functions to ensure successful installation and broad adoption
- As needed, evaluate and recommend partnering or buying relevant capabilities for integration into solutions and roadmap
- Implement agile methodologies to rapidly learn and iterate product concepts to create a highly desirable and sticky user experience
- Prepare launch plans in conjunction with business partners to launch solutions at scale
- Drive product success metrics including market adoption, customer satisfaction and utilization
- At least 2 years’ experience in technical product management
- At least 1 year experience with population health, ACO, care/case management, inside or as a solution vendor to healthcare organizations
- Solid domain experience in data analytics plus any of the following: patient engagement, electronic medical records, or large health data sets
- Experience in driving customer-centric, market-driven solutions
- Proven ability to define complex problems and creatively frame solutions
- A track-record as a self-starter, who enjoys daily problem solving, and who welcomes the opportunity to shape and execute ambiguous work streams as the situation demands
- Excited to learn, not afraid to get hands dirty, immerse in detail when necessary, and maintain strategic perspective
- Experience packaging and gaining buy-in to ideas across diverse stakeholders
- Excellent oral and written communications skills
- Experience using product management and collaboration tools such as Confluence, Jira
- Commercializing digital health products to consumers, patients, providers, and/or healthcare organizations is strongly preferred
- Big data technologies including libraries and packages used for data exploration, machine learning, and artificial intelligence
- Familiarity with healthcare software and implementation
- Strong leadership skills and the ability to communicate with employees at all levels of the company
- Mix of startup and larger company experience desirable
- Strong business operations knowledge to include understanding the function`s value chain and market conditions strongly preferred
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher with preference for Engineering, Computer Science, Information Systems, Data Science or related field
- 30% travel is anticipated
HERE’S WHAT WE OFFER YOU:
- The chance to develop professionally and personally, as an early hire at a fast growing, well-funded healthcare startup
- A driver’s seat position transforming how predictive models are delivered to patients, providers, and healthcare administrators in order to improve quality and reduce costs
- A platform to meaningfully leverage and further develop your technology and product management skills
- Competitive compensation and benefits including Medical, Dental, Vision, Parental leave, Vacation
- ….and much more!
HDAI is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.