The Project Manager will be responsible for managing cross-functional data science, machine learning, and artificial intelligence programs in a matrix organization covering a range of areas. This role will develop and manage end-to-end project plans and ensure on-time delivery and will provide hands-on program management during analysis, design, development, testing, implementation, and post-implementation phases. The Project Manager will perform risk management and change management on projects and provide day-to-day coordination and quality assurance for projects and tasks. This individual will also drive internal and external process improvements across multiple teams and functions and interface with Product Development, Research and Marketing and help drive product decisions to align with higher company initiatives.
This full-time position reports to the COO. Minimal travel is anticipated.
Competitive base salary; bonus and equity opportunity
- 5-10 or more years of proven success leading teams through complex projects on time and within budget.
- Experience with creating end-to-end data science solutions and familiarity with the data science process, from data cleaning and exploratory data analysis to model monitoring and deployment to production. Demonstrated knowledge of software development life cycle.
- Experience in program and project management and leading large, complex initiatives
- Project management or agile certification.
- Coding experience with big data technologies including libraries and packages used for data exploration, machine learning, and artificial intelligence.
- Strong leadership skills and the ability to communicate with employees at all levels of the company.
- Experience using project management and collaboration tools such as Confluence, Jira, Microsoft Project, and PowerPoint.
- Familiarity with Healthcare software packages and implementation (Cerner, Epic, etc)
- Strong business operations knowledge to include understanding the function`s value chain and market conditions strongly preferred
- Ability to package and sell ideas to all levels of management and across organizations.
- Excellent oral and written communications skills.
- 3+ years of experience conducting analytical/outcomes research
- Expertise in at least one statistical software package (SAS, R, SPSS)
- Extensive knowledge of statistical and mathematical modeling techniques
- Working expertise with relational datasets and database management software (e.g., SQL)
- Familiarity with clinical and medical terminology
- Strong command of verbal and written English
- Outstanding critical thinking and attention to detail
- Time management skills to complete work within allocated time frames
- Candidates with familiarity with administrative claims data are highly preferred
- History of writing and publishing peer-reviewed manuscripts
- Working knowledge of Software coding (Matlab, C, C++ or C#, Python, R)
- Familiarity of using Microsoft Applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Familiarity of Artificial Intelligence (AI) approaches to data mining and analysis of Big Data
Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Engineering, Computer Science, Information Systems, Data Science or in a related technical field.
HDAI is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.