Sr. Director Strategic Partnerships – RWE (Real World Evidence)
Exciting new role with a diverse AI Healthcare startup poised for rapid growth. We are looking for a creative and entrepreneurial Head of RWE/Pharma Partnerships to join our dynamic team. HDAI has privileged access to several major data sets and has built a suite of predictive models. Through our unique combination of data set and analytic rigor, we have conducted a revenue-producing and research projects for high-profile and progressive partners.
As the Sr. Director of Real World Evidence Partnerships you will be responsible for developing and implementing a partnerships strategy. Partnership organizations in scope include Pharma, Biotech and Medical Device companies.
- Develop, implement and drive evolution of HDAI’s medium and long-term Strategic Partnership Strategy for RWE
- Identify external partners that would benefit from HDAI’s data access and analytics expertise
- Lead development of partnership proposals
- Manage portfolio of partnerships across various therapy areas
- Partner with chief scientist and team of data scientists to define partner needs and ensure timely execution in line with project plan
- Build and maintain effective relationships with key strategic partners at the executive level
- Understand and continuously evaluate new opportunities
- Achieve revenue targets
We are looking for professionals with these required skills to achieve our goals:
- MS, PhD, MD, MPH degree in Life Sciences, Public Health, Epidemiology, Health Informatics, or Statistics. MBA would be a plus
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience in a business development/partnerships role
- Pharmaceutical experience that includes knowledge of study design and medicine development/reimbursement process
- Ability to effectively communicate and influence key stakeholders at all levels of the organization, both internally and externally
- Big-picture and visionary thinker to drive strategic vision of partnerships, with facilitation and strategy formulation experience aligned with the RWE / R&D priorities
- Understanding of the external regulatory, data governance environments
- Specific technical competencies and knowledge relating to the evaluation of health care data and analytics
- Public health, medicine, analytics, business, leadership background
HDAI is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.