Your body. Your health. Your data.
Our philosophy is simple. We believe when people are empowered with their own data, better outcomes are possible.
Your Privacy Matters
We believe that an individual’s meaningful control over their own data is as valuable as the data itself. That’s why we are committed to protecting privacy at every turn.
- Provide transparency about the information we collect and why we collect it
- Comply with all applicable privacy rules and regulations
- Delete personal data from our servers if an individual opts out
- Sell data to third parties
- Share data with third parties besides the primary, explicitly authorized institution
- Collect data besides what is disclosed
- Keep personal data for individuals who have opted out
We Are Transparent